Essential Oil Profile (139 Kb)
Cedrus atlantica – Warming and cleansing tonic
Antiseptic, astringent, circulatory stimulant, expectorant, diuretic, tonic.
- Enhances: Calmness, positive attitude, confidence, focus, self empowerment, emotional strength.
- Reduces: Negativity, fear, nervous tension, vagueness, aggression, conflict, over-sensibility.
- Respiratory: Asthma, bronchitis, coughs, colds, catarrh, phlegm.
- Integumentary system: Acne, dermatitis, eczema.
- Skin: Dandruff, scalp problems, oiliness.
- Nervous System: Stress, tension.
Methods for use
- Massage: Use up to 25 drops of Cedarwood or a blend of complementary oils in 50mL of massage oil.
- Aromatic Bath
Wood, stumps, sawdust
Method of extraction
Avoid use during pregnancy. In all other circumstances the oil is considered nontoxic, nonirritant and non-sensitising.