Essential Oil Profile (139 Kb)
Citrus paradisi – Paradise
Antiseptic, diuretic, astringent, stimulant, lymphatic stimulant, general tonic.
- Enhances: Balance, viatality, inspiration.
- Reduces: Depression, exhaustion, colds and flu, withdrawal symptoms.
- Digestive system: Poor appetite.
- Musculoskeletal system: Muscle fatigue, stifness.
- Nervous system: Depression, headaches, nervous exhaustion, lethargy.
- Lymphatic system: Cellulite, obesity, fluid retention.
- Skin: Acne, congested/oily skin, tissue tonic, promotes hair growth.
- Immune system: Chills, colds and flu, ingestion.
Methods for use
- Massage: Use up to 25 drops in 50mL of massage oil base. Complementary oils may be added up to a total of 25 drops.
- Aromatic Bath: Add 5-10 drops in water, agitate to disperse.
- Vaporiser: Use 8-10 drops in vaporiser dish.
Method of extraction
- Non-toxic and non-irritant and non-sensitising (very slightly photo-sensitising).