Essential Oil Profile (139 Kb)
Analgesic, antidepressant, aperitif, cicatrisant, digestive, febrifuge, nervine, restorative
- Enhances: Balance, calmness, relaxation, positive attitude, motivation, strength, fulfillment
- Reduces: Anxiety, depression, grief, listlessness, loneliness, mental fatigue, sadness, tension
- Nervous system: Depression
- Integumentary system: Acne, cold sores, insect bites, wounds
- Skin: Excessive oiliness, dermal inflammation
- Digestive system: Eating disorders, flatulence, agitation/anxiety
Methods for use
- Massage: Use no more than 10 drops of Bergamot in 50mL of massage oil base. Complementary oils may be added up to a total of 25 drops.
- Aromatic Bath
Fresh peel of unripe fruit.
Method of extraction
- Photo-toxic and increases the burning effect of the sun. Avoid use (in massage or bath) prior to sun or solarium exposure.
- Do not use on skin in concentrations higher than 1%.
Southern Italy, Calabrian region.